Join The Declick Team
If you’re passionate about creativity, innovation, and delivering top-notch results, and looking for an exciting internship opportunity, you’ve come to the right place! We’re a creative digital agency based in Los Angeles, working with a talented team of top creatives and digital professionals from around the world. Our diverse range of clients, from startups to iconic brands, keeps us constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re constantly expanding our team of talented professionals and are currently looking for an intern who is eager to join our remote team and help us drive our business forward. Join our team and gain invaluable experience while working on cutting-edge projects.
- Support the business development team in creating proposals and pitches for clients and partners on Keynote and PowerPoints
- Support the team in identifying potential tenders, clients, and business partners
- Assist in developing and executing social media calendars for LinkedIn and Instagram to drive engagement and increase brand awareness. Manage social media calendars and posting schedules across various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Monitor and report on social media performance and identify opportunities for optimization
- Write blog posts on industry topics to increase brand awareness and thought leadership
- Support the team in their daily tasks to help keep the business up to date
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Bilingual or professional-level fluency in English
- Experience in social media marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, and/or Canva will be a plus
- This is a remote position based in Europe
- Fully remote
- 3 months to 6 months
- The right candidate should be available at least from 4 pm to 7 pm Central European Time
To apply for a position at Dēclick Agency, please click the following link. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about what you can bring to our team.
Please note that as part of the application process, applicants will be required to complete a small test task to help us assess their capabilities and determine if they’re a good fit for the position. The test task will be designed to give applicants an opportunity to showcase their skills and demonstrate their suitability for the role.